Our new Design Phone tab makes it easier to visualize your home-screen layouts and places your smartphone app’s design elements conveniently in one area. We’ve also added a few new options thanks to your continued feedback.
Here are a few support resources which explain some of these processes:
Here’s what’s new to the builder:
- Full layout preview – Now you can view your icon layouts and changes real-time with our layout preview. Drag and drop your icon order, change per-icon options such as custom images and icon titles.
- Drag and Drop content addition – Pull any content you’ve added via the Content tab into a new home-screen icon slot with a simple drag and drop.
- Cleaner icon options – There’s now a dedicated screen to preview your icon’s text and font changes, in addition to new drop-down text and icon selectors.
- Simple custom icon upload – We’ve made adding your own icons dead-simple and easy to find with a dedicated upload dialogue.
- Reset function – If you played around with a new color or font scheme but didn’t like what you came up with, just hit “Reset” and you’re back to your original saved layout.
Be sure to bookmark or check our blog often as we’re rolling out many new additions in the next few months. If you have any questions, be sure to use our handy contact form.