How do I add content to my app?
A short video tutorial on how to manage your app’s content with the Shoutem Builder.
Modifying your app’s theme
If your app is created and the content is added… How do you change its look and feel?
How to publish your app?
Ready for App Store and Google Play? App publishing process in few easy steps.
How do app updates work?
Republish your content and design updates to your app audience.
Find the answers to most frequently asked questions here.
Browse through support articles about Shoutem features.
Get started with Shoutem in 4 easy steps. Content, design, publishing and updates.
Articles that explain how to accomplish different tasks on Shoutem platform.
Video tutorials about some of the most popular Shoutem features.
- How many apps are included in my subscription?
- Only one app is included in the subscription. We strive towards a pricing model that is is both simple and fair.
- Cancel any time? How about upgrading or downgrading?
- Yes, you can cancel at any time. That terminates your subscription, but you will be able to use the app until the next billing cycle. Upgrading is effective immediately, and downgrading takes effect in your next billing cycle.
- What if I need a feature that isn't already there?
- What happens if I don't upgrade after my trial?
- Nothing. All your data will wait for you until you make the decision to subscribe or publish your app to the stores.
- Do I need an Apple or Google Play developer account?
- To publish an iOS app, you will need the Apple Developer account ($99/year). To publish an Android app, you can use our Google Play developer account at no cost, or create your own for a $25 one-time payment.
- Do you have reseller or agency pricing?
- Yes. Check out our Agency subscription to learn more about volume discounts and white-label agency program.